Monday, February 28, 2005

Reading: Week of Feb 28

Here are my reading goals for the following week. I’m trying to get this finance book from the library. Since I’ve already paid for all the spanky facilities on campus, might as well make good use of them. To think that I’ve been ignoring them for so long. Now I wish I had started my little projects a little earlier. Then again, I probably wouldn’t do it if not for the imminent departure.

*Those that have not been read are bolded

  1. Growing a Fund Portfolio
  2. Add Balance with Bonds
  3. Debt or Investment
  4. Love and Money
  5. 6 Warning Signs a Company May Be Headed for Trouble
  6. Turning Bad News Into a Lucrative Opportunity for Your Portfolio
  7. Revenue Recognition: Five Methods Management Can Use to Smooth Earnings
  8. Ignorance by Milan Kundera

Grabbed a grand total of 5 books from the library today. Luckily I had darling to lug them home for me *grinz*:
1. Tropic of Capricon (Henry Miller)
2. Dune
3. Death of a Salesman (Arthur Miller)
4. The World According to Garp (John Irving)
5. Invisible man

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home